7. Xiong QF, Fan SH, Zhang X, Niu Y, Li XW, Shi YW, Zhang LH. 2018. GLP-1 attenuates Ang II-induced proliferation and migration in rat aorta smooth muscle cells via inhibition of the RhoA/ROCK2 signaling pathway.Pharmazie. 73: 692-699.
8. Liu J, Han D, Shi Y. 2019. Gene Cloning, Expression, and Antifungal Activities of Permatin from Naked Oat (Avena nuda). 11: 299-309.
9. Yang Y, Liang M, Shi Y. Self-association of L-periaxin occurs via its acidic domain and NLS2/NLS3, and affects its trafficking in RSC96 cells.Rsc Advances. 7: 44112-44123.
11. Huo Y, Miao J, Han L, Li Y, Li Z, Shi Y, Guo W. 2017. Selective and sensitive visualization of endogenous nitric oxide in living cells and animals by a Si-rhodamine deoxylactam-based near-infrared fluorescent probe. 8: 6857-6864.
12. Chao JB, Wang HJ, Zhang YB, Li ZQ, Liu YH, Huo FJ, Yin CX, Shi YW, Wang JJ. 2017. A single pH fluorescent probe for biosensing and imaging of extreme acidity and extreme alkalinity.Anal Chim Acta. 975: 52-60.
13. Huo Y, Miao J, Li Y, Shi Y, Shi H, Guo W. 2017. Aromatic primary monoamine-based fast-response and highly specific fluorescent probes for imaging the biological signaling molecule nitric oxide in living cells and organisms.Journal of Materials Chemistry B. 5: 2483-2490.
14. Yan Y, Yemei,Ren,Yawei,Shi. 2016. Intermolecular disulfide bond in the dimerization of S-periaxin mediated by Cys88 and Cys139.生物化学与生物物理学报（英文）. 326-333.
20. Miao J, Huo Y, Liu Q, Li Z, Shi H, Shi Y, Guo W. 2016. A new class of fast-response and highly selective fluorescent probes for visualizing peroxynitrite in live cells, subcellular organelles, and kidney tissue of diabetic rats.Biomaterials. 107: 33-43.
21. Miao J, Huo Y, Lv X, Li Z, Cao H, Shi H, Shi Y, Guo W. 2016. Fast-response and highly selective fluorescent probes for biological signaling molecule NO based on N-nitrosation of electron-rich aromatic secondary amines.Biomaterials. 78: 11-19.
22. Liu J, Sun YQ, Zhang H, Shi H, Shi Y, Guo W. 2016. Sulfone-Rhodamines: A New Class of Near-Infrared Fluorescent Dyes for Bioimaging.ACS Appl Mater Interfaces. 8: 22953-22962.
23. Yang Y, Shi Y. Spectrin-like domain 2 of DRP2 serves as a novel binding region for the NLS2 and 3 sub-domains of L-periaxin.Rsc Advances. 5: 84356-84366.
24. Yang Y, Shi Y. L-periaxin interacts with S-periaxin through its PDZ domain.Neuroscience Letters. 609: 23-29.
25. 刘健, 石亚伟, 韩德平, 任页玫, editors. Isolation of an antifungal pathogenesis-related protein from nakedoat(Avena nuda) seeds. 中国生物化学与分子生物学会第十一次会员代表大会暨2014年全国学术会议论文集——专题报告三; 2014.
30. Zhang H, Liu J, Sun Y-Q, Huo Y, Li Y, Liu W, Wu X, Zhu N, Shi Y, Guo W. 2015. A mitochondria-targetable fluorescent probe for peroxynitrite: fast response and high selectivity.Chemical Communications. 51: 2721-2724.
31. Liu Y, Lv X, Hou M, Shi Y, Guo W. 2015. Selective Fluorescence Detection of Cysteine over Homocysteine and Glutathione Based on a Cysteine-Triggered Dual Michael Addition/Retro-aza-aldol Cascade Reaction.Anal Chem. 87: 11475-11483.
32. Shi Y, Zhang L, Yang T. 2014. Nuclear export of L-periaxin, mediated by its nuclear export signal in the PDZ domain.PLoS One. 9: e91953.
36. Sun YQ, Liu J, Zhang H, Huo Y, Lv X, Shi Y, Guo W. 2014. A mitochondria-targetable fluorescent probe for dual-channel NO imaging assisted by intracellular cysteine and glutathione.J Am Chem Soc. 136: 12520-12523.
37. Liu J, Sun YQ, Huo Y, Zhang H, Wang L, Zhang P, Song D, Shi Y, Guo W. 2014. Simultaneous fluorescence sensing of Cys and GSH from different emission channels.J Am Chem Soc. 136: 574-577.
38. Liu J, Sun YQ, Zhang H, Huo Y, Shi Y, Shi H, Guo W. 2014. A carboxylic acid-functionalized coumarin-hemicyanine fluorescent dye and its application to construct a fluorescent probe for selective detection of cysteine over homocysteine and glutathione.Rsc Advances. 4: 64542-64550.
39. Liu J, Sun Y-Q, Zhang H, Huo Y, Shi Y, Guo W. 2014. Simultaneous fluorescent imaging of Cys/Hcy and GSH from different emission channels.Chemical Science.
49. Liu J, Feng L, Shi Y, Feng W. 2012. Crystallization and preliminary X-ray diffraction analysis of alanine racemase from Pseudomonas putida YZ-26.Acta Crystallogr Sect F Struct Biol Cryst Commun. 68: 1240-1242.
63. Zhang XY, Niu LX, Shi YW, Yuan JM. 2008. The flexibility of the non-conservative region at the C terminus of D-hydantoinase from Pseudomonas putida YZ-26 is extremely limited.Appl Biochem Biotechnol. 144: 237-247.
64. Pan L, Wu H, Shen C, Shi Y, Jin W, Xia J, Zhang M. 2007. Clustering and synaptic targeting of PICK1 requires direct interaction between the PDZ domain and lipid membranes.Embo j. 26: 4576-4587.
65. Shi YW, Cui LF, Yuan JM. 2007. Gene cloning, expression, and substrate specificity of an imidase from the strain Pseudomonas putida YZ-26.Curr Microbiol. 55: 61-64.
66. Hong X, WANG SY-w, YUAN L-l, Jing-ming. Protein-protein Interaction Between Domains of PDZ and BAR from PICK1.Chemical Research in Chinese Universities. 23: 191-195.
67. Niu L, Zhang X, Shi Y, Yuan J. 2007. Subunit dissociation and stability alteration of D hydantoinase deleted at the terminal amino acid residue.Biotechnol Lett. 29: 303-308.
71. Shi YW, Niu L-X, Feng X, Yuan J-M. 2006. Purification, enzymatic properties of a recombinantd-hydantoinase and its dissociation by zinc ion.World Journal of Microbiology & Biotechnology. 22: 675-680.
72. Hossann M, Li Z, Shi Y, Kreilinger U, Buttner J, Vogel PD, Yuan J, Wise JG, Trommer WE. 2006. Novel immunotoxin: a fusion protein consisting of gelonin and an acetylcholine receptor fragment as a potential immunotherapeutic agent for the treatment of Myasthenia gravis.Protein Expr Purif. 46: 73-84.
81. ZHAO SY-w, NIU L-x, FENG L-x, YUAN X, Jing-ming. Gene Sequence, Soluble Expression and Homologous Comparison of a D-Hydantoinase from Pseudomonas putida YZ-26.Chemical Research in Chinese Universities. 21: 552-557.
82. Li ZY, Li Y-J, Guo C-Y, Shi Y-W, Xu M-Q, Trommer WE, Yuan J-M. Soluble Expression and Affinity Purification of Functional Domain of Human Acetylcholine Receptorα-subunit by the Modulation of Maltose Binding Protein. 26: 1765-1769.